- This site reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online without notice.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, images, photos and logos included are displayed without warranty or guarantee. While this site will attempt to keep all information as up to date as possible, we hold no responsibility for any inaccuracy found within the site data. Please note: prices are only shown only as a guide, E&OE (errors and omissions excepted).
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Cross linking or use of this site's material on other websites in any way is strictly prohibited unless prior authorisation is given by this site. Manufacturer and product logos belong to their respective companies unless otherwise stated.
- This site takes no responsibility for the content, validity or security of external internet sites linked from this site.
- We aim to update this site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to this site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on this site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We reserve the right to refuse you access to this site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
The material displayed on this site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with this site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
This site is committed to providing a reliable, useful and safe web experience. While all measures are taken by this site to reduce errors, downtime or risk of virus or other digital security issues, this site hold no responsibility for any damages, loss of data or other problems that arise from using this site. Use of this site and corresponding acceptance of these Terms and Conditions means accepting a "use at your own risk" policy.
You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which this site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
External Links from this Site
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this site.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to us via our contact form